In order to further expand the dimensions and horizons of our journal, Indo Global Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, we are pleased to inform all readers that Prof. (Dr.) Vipin Saini, Vice-Chancellor, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Kumarhatti, Solan, H.P, India has accepted our request to join our editorial advisory board of Indo Global Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Prof. (Dr.) Vipin Saini is a well known and esteemed teaching fraternity in India and have 21 years of experience. He is presently working as:
a) Vice- Chancellor, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Kumarhatti, Solan, H.P.
b) Director-Research Maharishi Markandeshwar University Trust, Mullana, Ambala,Haryana and
c) Dean, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Maharishi Markandeshwar University (Accreditation by NAAC- ‘A’ Grade Deemed University), Mullana, Ambala, Haryana
He had published 12 books and also published around 158 articles in international journals.
He is also serving as Editor-in- Chief, Global Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ambala, Haryana ISSN: 2278-0580, A Quarterly International Peer Reviewed Referred Research Journal of Education (ICV value 5.09).
- APP best researchers award 2018 by APP in 5th Indo Australian conference MAPPS-2018 at MMCP,Mullana,Ambala,Haryana on Jan,8,2018.
- Awards of apprecitation by association of Pharmaceutical teachers of India(Haryana state branch).
- Guest of Honour Three days faculty development programme on Efficient and effective pharmaceutical management in hospital towards Health care Quality and Better patient safety organized by MM College of Pharmacy,Mullana,Haryana,sponsored by Haryana state pharmacy council,Indian hospital pharmacist association and Society of Integrated professionals (SIPRO) on dated 24th -26th Oct. 2016.
- Receipient of Top Intellectual Properity Personality Award of India–2014 by Intellectuals Property Association, New Delhi.
- Awarded by All India conferences of Intellectuals 2014 for Haryana Rattan Best Researcher award.
- Awarded as best oral paper presentation “A novel validated RP-HPLC method for simultaneous determination of Alprazolam (ALP) and Propranolol (PROP) in tablet dosage form” in International conference on pharmaceutical sciences-2014 (ICPS-2014) held at SGRRITS, Dehradun (UK) on dated 14th -15th Feb. 2014.
- Awarded as Best researcher award by EET CRS presented by Educationexpo.TV Bangalore on June 22, 2013.
- Awarded as best paper award “Current trends in Pharmacovigilance” in three day national conference on current perspective in Pharmacovigilance and drug risk management at MMCP, MMU, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana on dated 21st -23rd Nov., 2013 .
- Awarded as Gold medal in poster presentation ‘‘Preparation and Evaluation of Sustained released tablet of Diclofenac sodium using starch’’, at BR Nahata college of pharmacy,Mandsaur,MP
His details has been uploaded on the website at: http://www.iglobaljournal.com/editorial-board/
We welcome you honorable sir in our family and anticipating that with this new significant change, our journal will reach new heights.
Editorial Board, Indo Global Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences