As per the Google Scholar Citation Metrics,
Indo Global J Pharm Sci has now around 412 citations with i10-index of 16 and h-index of 11. This is remarkable for a new journal which is just about to complete its 4 years. This is undoubtedly an output of the efforts taken by editorial team but mainly because of quality driven articles published by researchers.
The articles are cited by top quality journals like:
1. Journal of Food Engineering – Elsevier
2. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research – ACS Publications
3. Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis- Elsevier
4. Journal of Pharmacy Research – Elsevier
5. Biomacromolecules – ACS Publications
6. Powder Technology – Elsevier
7. Applied Radiation & Isotopes – Elsevier
8. Colloids & Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects – Elsevier
9. International Journal of Polymeric Materials and Polymeric Biomaterials – Taylor & Francis
10. Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science – Elsevier
11. Pest Management Science – Wiley Online
12. Nutrients – MDPI
13. Journal of Infection & Public Health – Elsevier
14. Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Allergy Agents in Medicinal Chemistry (Formerly Current Medicinal Chemistry – Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Allergy Agents) – Bentham Science Publishers
15. Frontiers in Public Health – Frontier Publications
16. Experimental Biology & Medicine – SAGE Publications
17. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine – Elsevier
18. Pharmacognosy Magazine – Medknow Publications
19. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health – MDPI
20. Green Chemistry: Synthesis of Bioactive Heterocycles – SpringerLink
21. Journal of Forestry Research – Springer
22. Annals of Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials – BioMedCentral
23. Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia – Scielo
24. Beilstein J. Org. Chem.
25. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease – Elsevier
26. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry – ACS Publications
27. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine – Hindawi Publications
28. Journal of Ethnopharmacology – Elsevier
29. Journal of Saudi Chemical Society – Elsevier
30. Phytomedicine – Elsevier
List is long of the journals and hope by 2020, the list will cover all reputed journals.
To improve the quality, we encourage all the scientists to submit quality research and review papers for possible publications.
Scientists can also volunteer to Guest Edit one special issue in our journal. For details, contact us at [email protected] .
Rajeev K Singla
Indo Global Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences